Elna Mini Dial Watch
Elna Meaning: Beloved
Flowers are usually given as a token of love, and this is no different. This is a gift of love from us to the world, to show how love does indeed conquer all. This beautiful depiction of the pin cushion protea combined with the colourful technicolour background depicts unity. It also symbolises the greatest ethos of South Africa, Ubuntu, a quality that includes the essential human virtues - compassion and humanity. This lovely mini dial watch from Stitch&Steel is a perfect add-on to any outfit!
- Black Plated Case and Buckle
- Three Hand Japanese Quartz Movement
- Soft Leather Strap
- Branding Etched on the Back Case of the Watch
- Branding Embossed on the Underside of the Leather Strap
- Mini Dial Printed Face
- Mineral Glass
- Case Size: 29mmX29mm
- Stainless Steel Back Case
- Branded Presentation Box
- Strap Colour: Black
- Each of our watches comes with a manufacturers warranty enclosed within the box. We pride ourselves in our packaging, as such, each watch comes with a unique African Dutch Wax Print drawstring bag which is made by local South African women. This is in-line with our brand ethos which we pride ourselves on - "To be a design company which supports our local communities"